& Anti-Harassment Policy
Report a Code of Conduct Incident
devICT is dedicated to providing a safe and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, technical ability, or software preferences. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any devICT meetup or chatroom.
Anyone violating these rules may be asked to leave the meetup or chatroom at the discretion of devICT organizers.
- Offensive comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, technical ability or software preferences
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
Members asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Sponsors, organizers, and speakers are also subject to the anti-harassment policy.
This anti-harassment policy is based on the example policy from the Geek Feminism wiki, created by the Geek Feminism community.