I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
- Board Members
- President - George Shaw
- Vice President - Julia Winegeart
- Treasurer - Casey Woolfolk
- Social Media Manager - Tonya Riepe
- Director - Seth Etter
- Director - Nic Wentling
- Director - Kevin Elledge
- Director - Michael Neth
- Webmaster - Christen Lofland
- Botmaster - Michael Dorian
- Secretary, GSuite Administrator - Jacob Hobbie
- Jacob Walker
- Sandip Southekal
III. Approval of Minutes
IV. Financial Report
- Account Updates:
- ~\$5,100 Total
- \$2,000 allocated for Game Jam
- Getting ~\$100 from Patreon every Month
- 2019 990n Filing Update:
- Updated by Casey Woolfolk
- 2019 1099 Filing(s) Update:
- Being updated by Casey Woolfolk
- Game Jam Prize Money Updates:
- Will keep track of winners and get necessary forms signed at Game Jams so prize money distribution will be easier.
VI. New Business
- Venue Changes:
- Investigated Groover Labs as a major option for devICT’s move. Approx. would be \$100 a month in current discussions. Address is 334 N St. Francies St. Wichita, KS 67202.
- Also investigated GoCreate. George Shaw will investigate the logistics of using that space.
- Using other spaces for certain events was reccomended by Seth Etter. Chris seconded that. Jacob Hobbie is to investigate using Newman University as a separate space and George Shaw is to investigate using Friends University and WSU as an additional space. Also discussed the rules around alcohol at different spaces.
- Must move out of the Labor Party by February 20th.
- Accepted Jacob Walker’s resignation from the Board:
- Motion: Accept Jacob Walker’s resignation from the board of devICT
- By: George Shaw
- Second: Julia Winegeart
- Result: Passes unopposed.
- Volunteer Training:
- Julia Winegeart will need to revamp volunteer training program/guidelines with the move.
- George Shaw wants to make a specific role on the board for managing volunteers.
- Bylaw Changes
- George Shaw wants to redo some of the Bylaws to have more defined roles and more structure in devICT.
- Game Jam
- Chris Lofland reminded everyone about Game Jame occuring on January 31st.
- More volunteers are always needed!
- devICT Survey
- Jacob Hobbie brought up some initial results from the devICT survey. Shared some numbers publically and kept some details secret to not reveal public information.
VIII. Public Participation
- Member Introductions
- New members introduce themselves to the board and the community.
- Job Board
- Christian Taylor has volunteered to take over the Job Board project.
- Open Source Projects
- Seth Etter advertises the open source projects that need help this year.
- Treasurer Postion
- Casey Woolfolk announced he has one more year of Treasurer work in him - Jacob Hobbie volunteered to take the position afterwards if someone could relieve him of his duties.
IX. Set Meeting Dates
- Next Meeting is on Wednesday, February 12th at noon.