I. Call to Order
Called to order at 19:20.
II. Roll Call
- Board Members
- President - Jacob Walker
- Vice President - Julia Winegeart
- Treasurer - Casey Woolfolk
- Director - Sandip Southekal
- Director - Seth Etter
- Secretary - Richard Sharp
- Jacob Hobbie
- Ed Mangimelli
- George Shaw
III. Approval of Minutes
- Motion: I move to accept the minutes from our prior meeting as presented.
- By: Jacob Walker
- Second: Casey Woolfolk
- Result: Approved
IV. Financial Report
Casey to provide a status update for the internal accounts. - TODO Casey will check on the old account being done. Once it has been 2 months with no activity.we will shut it down.
V. Old Business
Help Wanted Repo
- Issues are filed. https://github.com/devict/help-wanted
- TODO Need to mention in slack and Twitter
Status Updates for Events
- devICT Presents
- Code and Coffee
- Study Hall
- Game Dev Potluck
- Go Users Group
- George shared a status update.
- Dev Lunch
- Experimenting with a Lunch and Learn format.
VI. New Business
New Social Event
- Ed Mangimelli and Jacob Hobbie are volunteering to run something.
- Need to discuss naming and framing for the event. See “Nerd Beers”.
- Not going to have “Nerds” or a “Beery” name.
- Name TBD
- Social (Hour|Night)
- Will devICT provide alcohol? Is it BYOB? If alcohol is involved what implications does that have?
- devICT will not provide Alcohol or advertise that it’s BYOB.
- What venue is best?
- Probably just TLP.
- What timing or frequency are we thinking?
- Going to shoot for monthly for a few months and see how it goes.
- What does this provide and should we be using it?
- Do all board members have emails?
- TODO message Jacob what you want your email to be
- Jacob Hobbie will give a status report
- Jacob Walker is going to lead on it.
National Day of Civic Hacking
- Jake Suellentrop shared a status in Slack. > I’ll send along my proposed agenda for NDoCH. The only thing I had was to ask for input from anyone that may have been before, looking for anything that either worked well it didn’t work at all
Seth Etter is going to start running this.
Casey has been analyzing some salary data and working with a WSU student on this. He is intending to share his results soon.
Needs more hosts.
Julia mentioned that Women Who Code might be starting a new collobarative learning event soon.
VIII. Public Participation
No new items.
IX. Set Meeting Dates
Meeting ardjourned at 8:30.